domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

English: Lady Gaga's Quotes
ON SEXUALITY:
"Being a woman in the pop world, sexuality is half poison and half liberation. What’s the line? I don’t have a line. I am the most sexually free woman on the planet, and I genuinely am empowered from a very honest place by my sexuality. What’s more primal than sex? I mean, it’s so honest. If I didn’t think I had the talent to back that up, I wouldn’t have done it."

Español: Frases de Lady Gaga
SOBRE SEXUALIDAD:
"Siendo una mujer en el mundo por, la sexualidad es mitad un veneno y mitad liberacion. ¿Cual es la limite? No tengo limite. Soy la mujer mas sexualmente abierta en el planeta y genuinamente estoy autorizada desde un lugar muy honesto por mi sexualidad. ¿Que es más primordial que el sexo? Me refiero, es tan honesto. Si yo no pensaria que tengo talento para denfender esto, no lo haria."

No hay comentarios: